Access to: Properties
Office and commercial sites with access to everything you need are available
Although Pickerington is developing at a rapid pace, you will still find available sites that enjoy premium access to major commercial corridors and to a significant labor force and consumer market.
Among the many commercial sites along the prime State Route 256 corridor just south of I-70 is the Offices at Stonecreek, which offers several opportunities for new professional office space. Hunter's Run and the Shoppes on the Parkway provide existing and planned retail space. Commercial and office property is also within easy reach on Commerce Drive at State Route 256.
Sites along the recently widened Diley Road are ideal for new office and commercial space near the Diley Ridge Medical Center on US 33. Shovel-ready sites for new professional offices with excellent access to both Diley Road and State Route 256 are available at Windmiller Square. View Diley Road Corridor Study and Plan
Commercial development has flourished at the crossroads of Refugee Road and State Route 256 in Pickerington. Existing retail space is ready to occupy, or new commercial and office buildings can be built to accommodate your needs.
Major employers in Pickerington:
- R. G. Barry Corporation headquarters
- American Motorcyclist Association headquarters
- AMA Motorcycle Hall of Fame Museum
- State of Ohio Bureau of Workers' Compensation
- Stonecreek Family Health
- Pickerington Family Practice
- Pediatric Associates, Inc.
- Volunteer Energy's new corporate headquarters
- Rule (3) Entertainment Center
- Offices and retail at Creek Bend Center
- The Shoppes at Stonecreek
- The Shoppes at Hunter's Run
- Cross Creeks mixed-use development
The Pickerington Chamber of Commerce actively supports the Pickerington business community. The Chamber of Commerce advocates for local businesses, and provides numerous educational and networking opportunities throughout the year. For more information, visit www.pickeringtonchamber.com.